Equipment IntroductionEquipment No: 10600U81
The Fjorgyn Anorak is designed to provide portable shelter in a lightweight, packable, and waterproof format. Fjoryn can be brought along everywhere to provide protection from wind and rain when needed. This is a super lightweight version of a classic Klättermusen Anorak. The zipped pocket can be used as a self-stowing pocket for easy transport and handling. The hood is fitted with a lightweight neoprene brim, and the neck adjustment can be used for ventilation. The 48 g/m² 2.5-layer semi-transparent fabric has a carbon print on the inside and feels silky smooth to the skin even with only a t-shirt underneath. The fact that the fabric is uncolored (Frost color) and bluesign® approved and fluorocarbon-free makes this anorak a great choice for the conscious.
Equipment Key Features
- The smooth neck opening without zipper lets you ventilate without adding any weight or stiff parts.
- Efficient cord locking without added weight.
- Tightening the hem below the waist leads run-off water away from the body instead of clinging to the pants.
- The hood is adjustable in three directions to ensure that it tracks head movement and keeps the brim in the correct place.
- Excess cord is pulled to the back of the hood to avoid the cord striking your face.
- Lightweight brim on hood to deflect rain fall.
- Self-stowing pocket makes for easy storage.
- Zipped front pocket for storing essentials.
- Adjustable sleeve openings keep the jacket in place.
- Taped seams for full waterproofness.
- Front and rear reflectors for increased visibility.
- Features evolved contemporary version of the classic Klättermusen logotype.
- Scandinavian Outdoor Award Outdoor Award
- Water Column
- Weight g. (Unisex M)
Materials & Care
Fast worldwide delivery on all ordersRead More
30 Days Return Policy
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, you may return any unused products within seven (30) days of the date of delivery.Read More
Service & Repairs
Extend the life of your equipment by sending it to our repair shopRead More