Women's Brage Jacket Night Orchid
Created as an all-mountain outer garment dedicated to harsh conditions, the Brage jacket is a durable, versatile and sustainable 3-layer jacket.
It is fluorocarbon-free, made from 100% recycled polyamide and the weave of the fabric is stretchy and flexible. The jacket is reinforced with Duracoat™ for extra durability and is adjustable around the waist, hood and cuff. It is also equipped with a detachable and adjustable powder skirt and a reinforced hood brim that shields the wind. We've also included a D-ring with toggle for extra security to close the jacket if the zipper malfunction.
WEIGHT M's medium 930 g
JACKET MATERIAL: 3L 100% recycled Polyamide, 193 g/m².
SNOW GAITER MATERIAL: 89% Polyamide, 11% elastane.
CHIN PROTECTION: 100% Polyester. PFOA and fluorocarbon-free product.
WATER COLUMN: > 20 m
- Shaped for movement with pre-bent elbows and constructed so the jacket will stay in place even when you raise your arms above your head.
- Taped seams.
- Extended back.
- Duracoat™ reinforcement on sleeves, shoulders, bottom hem and hips.
- 3D-adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
- Soft brushed fabric inside the front hood and near chin.
- Angled two-way front zip for easy access and ventilation, with storm flap and Velcro.
- Ventilation zips under arms that are angled for easy pulling.
- Sleeve extends over top of hand for extra comfort and protection.
- All visible and exposed zippers are water resistant and laminated.
- Detachable and extendable powder skirt.
- Two lower zip pockets with storm flaps.
- Chest pocket with inner mobile pocket.
- Mitten-friendly elastic adjustments at waist and hem.
- Mitten friendly wrist adjusters.
- Hip belt friendly.
- Style 10604W