Equipment IntroductionEquipment No: 10600U81
The Fjorgyn Anorak is designed to provide portable shelter in a lightweight, packable, and waterproof format.
The Fjoryn Anorak can be brought along everywhere to provide protection from wind and rain when needed. This is a super lightweight version of a classic Klättermusen Anorak. The zipped pocket can be used as a self-stowing pocket for easy transport and handling. The hood is fitted with a lightweight neoprene brim, and the neck adjustment can be used for ventilation. The 48 g/m² 2.5-layer semi-transparent fabric has a carbon print on the inside and feels silky smooth to the skin even with only a t-shirt underneath. The fact that the fabric is uncolored (Frost color) and bluesign® approved and fluorocarbon-free makes this anorak a great choice for the conscious.
Equipment Key Features
- The smooth neck opening without zipper lets you ventilate without adding any weight or stiff parts.
- Efficient cord locking without added weight.
- Tightening the hem below the waist leads run-off water away from the body instead of clinging to the pants.
- The hood is adjustable in three directions to ensure that it tracks head movement and keeps the brim in the correct place.
- Excess cord is pulled to the back of the hood to avoid the cord striking your face.
- Lightweight brim on hood to deflect rain fall.
- Self-stowing pocket makes for easy storage.
- Zipped front pocket for storing essentials.
- Adjustable sleeve openings keep the jacket in place.
- Taped seams for full waterproofness.
- Front and rear reflectors for increased visibility.
- Features evolved contemporary version of the classic Klättermusen logotype.
- Scandinavian Outdoor Award Outdoor Award
- Water Column
- Weight g. (Unisex M)
Materials & Care
Free shipping available.Read More
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, return it free of charge within 30 days for a full refundRead More
A sustainable shipping solutionRead More
Service & Repairs
Extend the life of your equipment by sending it to our repair shopRead More