Equipment IntroductionEquipment No: 15552W
All-mountain stretchy and flexible outer garment for activities in harsh conditions, like backcountry ski-touring or alpine skiing. Brage is a durable, versatile and sustainable 3-layer pant. Designed for use with ski boots Brage has built-in snow gaiters. The elastic in the back improves the fit. Thanks to its two-way zippers, the drop seat can be used for extra ventilation. The weave of the fabric is stretchy and flexible. The rear, knee and lower leg are reinforced with Duracoat™ for extra durability. Brage is fluorocarbon-free and made from 100% recycled polyamide. .
Equipment Key Features
- Duracoat™ reinforcements on rear, knees, inside lower leg and bottom hem.
- Two-way ventilation zips on outside thigh.
- High waist with detachable and adjustable suspenders. When removed, no hard parts remain on the pants.
- Two large zipped leg pockets, one with bellows.
- Adjustable hem that fits with ski boots and regular boots.
- Diamond shaped gusset at crotch for maximum freedom of movement.
- Drop seat function.
- Fly with internal and external storm flap.
- Snow gaiter inside lower leg with silicone.
- Soft fabric on inside of back waist to protect laminate against sweat.
- Security pocket with external storm flap, perfect for ski pass, keys or credit card.
- Mobile pocket on right leg.
- Reinforced belt loops.
- Hip belt friendly.
- Taped seams for complete waterproofness.
Free shipping available.Read More
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, return it free of charge within 30 days for a full refundRead More
A sustainable shipping solutionRead More
Service & Repairs
Extend the life of your equipment by sending it to our repair shopRead More