Equipment IntroductionEquipment No: 10604W
All-mountain stretchy and flexible shell jacket for activities in harsh conditions, like backcountry ski-touring or alpine skiing.
Brage is a durable, versatile and sustainable 3-layer jacket. It is fluorocarbon-free, made from 100% recycled polyamide and the weave of the fabric is stretchy and flexible. The jacket is reinforced with Duracoat™ for extra durability and is adjustable around the waist, hood and cuff. It is also equipped with a detachable and adjustable powder skirt and a reinforced hood brim that shields the wind. We've also included a D-ring with toggle for extra security to close the jacket if the zipper malfunction.
Equipment Key Features
- Reinforced sleeves, shoulders, bottom hem and hips prevent abrasion damage without added weight thanks to Klättermusen Duracoat™ technology.
- Jacket has pre-bent elbows and is constructed so the jacket will stay in place even when you raise your arms above your head.
- The 3D-adjustable hood is constructed to follow the movements of your head closely and not obscure your field of vision.
- Ventilation zips under arms that are angled for easy pulling.
- Detachable and extendable powder skirt.
- Toggle and D-ring in front serves as a secondary closure mechanism and backup if the zipper fails.
- Reinforcement at adjustment points.
- Angled two-way front zip for easy access and ventilation, with storm flap and Velcro.
- All visible and exposed zippers are water resistant and laminated.
- Two lower zip pockets with storm flaps.
- Chest pocket with inner mobile pocket.
- Sleeve extends over top of hand for extra comfort and protection.
- Large, mitten-friendly wrist adjusters.
- Taped seams for waterproofness.
- Soft brushed fabric inside the front hood and near chin.
- Weight (Men's M)
- Water Column
Materials & Care
Free shipping available.Read More
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, return it free of charge within 30 days for a full refundRead More
A sustainable shipping solutionRead More
Service & Repairs
Extend the life of your equipment by sending it to our repair shopRead More