The Vidblåin Jacket is made with Etaproof® cotton, which will protect you from the wind and light rain.
It's a good option in changeable outdoor conditions, and its stretchy fabric gives the wearer a wide range of movement, making it an ideal companion on everything from an afternoon hike to a testing climb. Not meant for sustained rain.
Equipment Key Features
- The stretch hood stays close at hand but out of the way until needed, stretching to fit over caps and helmets.
- Angled two-way zip with internal and external storm flap protects against heat loss by forming a sealed double barrier around the zipper. The two-way zip allows for precise regulation of ventilation.
- The reinforcement protects against abrasion and moisture.
- Large zipped kangaroo pocket can store equipment and warm hands. The storm flaps protects the interior against snow and rain.
- Microfleece neck lining provides soft comfort next to the skin.
- Thumb loops keep the sleeves in place.
- Extended back and sleeves for increased protection.
- Front and rear reflectors.