Equipment IntroductionEquipment No: 10607M91
A technical shell jacket made from fully natural and organic fibers suitable for all-seasons and all users.
The Einride jacket is suited for intense everyday activities like biking and hiking, with features allowing for use in tough conditions. The long, densely-woven cotton fibers in this garment swell when they are exposed to moisture, so that the fabric can withstand lighter rain and snow without compromising on breathability. The 3D-adjustable hood has easy one-handed adjustments and a stretch panel to follow the movements of the head. As with natural fibers, it is a silent jacket and its color will age, giving it a great look the more you wear it. Great choice for any conscious outdoor lover. The fabric uses GOTS-certified organic cotton, the highest possible certification in the world for cotton.
Equipment Key Features
- The hood fits over a helmet without loss of function or protective qualities, and sits snugly thanks to the stretch forehead panel in the hood.
- The 3D-adjustable hood is constructed to follow the movements of your head closely and not obscure your field of vision
- Off-set zipper helps prevent chin abrasion and chafing while helping to deflect water from the zipper.
- The two-way zipper allows for precise regulation of the opening and desired ventilation.
- The two side pockets with internal ventilating mesh are designed to function in harmony with a hip belt or climbing harness.
- Sleeves and hips reinforced with strengthening Duracoat™.
- The elastic cords at the wrists function as thumb holds to keep the sleeve in place and form a protective seal against wind and heat loss.
- Firm hood brim offers protection from sun and wind.
- Easy one-handed hood adjustment.
- Internal stormflap under zipper.
- Dense protective weave.
- Features evolved contemporary version of the classic Klättermusen logotype.
- Weight g. (Men's M)