A three-season jacket with a straightforward design and a detachable wool inner jacket. Windproof and water-resistant with great breathability, the Midgard will become your new favorite jacket.
Made from organic EtaProof® cotton, which is windproof, withstands rain showers and has great breathability. The fabric has a soft, quiet feel and will age with patina since it is a natural material. The jacket has a longer cut and a generous fit. The detachable wool inner jacket will keep you warm, even when it's damp outside and has areas of plant-based polyamide that prevents friction between the two layers.
WEIGHT M's medium 1300 g
MATERIAL: EtaProof® 100% organic cotton, GOTS certified 200 g/m². PFOA and fluorocarbon-free product.
INNER JACKET: 46% Wool, 35% Polyester, 16% Polyamide and 3% other
- Detachable inner wool jacket with friction reducing areas at shoulders and back of sleeves for smoother movement against outer jacket
- 3D-adjustable hood with firm brim
- Extra stretch forehead panel to follow head’s movements
- Duracoat™ reinforcement on sleeves, shoulders, bottom hem and hips
- Two-way and water resistant front zip with internal storm flap
- Two zipped pockets with internal mesh, that can be used as extra ventilation
- Two hand pockets with water resistant zips
- Sleeve extends over top of hand for extra comfort and protection
- Folded seams for increased water resistance
- Inner and outer jacket must be washed separately
- Outer jacket: Machine wash at 30°C
- Inner jacket: Machine wash on gentle cycle at 30°C
- Style 10603M