These technical pants have a straightforward design for year-round use, in both an everyday context as well as in more demanding situations. The lower legs have a tighter cut and are equipped with zipped wedges to fit over a pair of hiking boots.
The Dvalin pants are made from recycled and bluesign® approved polyamide which makes these pants a good choice for anyone looking for a durable, windproof and more sustainable product. With two reinforced belt loops, you can rest assured attaching your important belongings like a flashlight or knife.
WEIGHT M's medium 604 g
MATERIAL: Oculus 275 g/m² – 95% recycled polyamide, 5% elastane. bluesign® approved fabric. PFOA and Fluorocarbon free product.
- Reinforced bottom hem with wedge to fit different kinds of boots
- Two front hand pockets
- Reinforced back pocket edge
- Mobile pocket inside right leg pocket
- Soft fabric inside back of waistband
- Two reinforced belt loops
- D-ring on one belt loop for attachments
- Pre-bent knees
- Personal name tag inside
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Style 15553M