Men's Atle 2.0 Jacket Raven
Atle is an insulating but light down jacket, easy to squeeze into a backpack even if there’s not much room left. Bring it along as an outer garment, or use it under a shell jacket when the rain is pouring. It is an innovation in itself, using an outer shell fabric created from renewable castor beans.
The Atle 2.0 Jacket is engineered using internal sidewalls, minimizing seams to ensure cold is kept out and warmth is retained within the jacket. Seams are non-penetrating for extra warmth and it has two fleece-lined front pockets and is filled with fully traceable, RDS certified, 800+ fill power down. The sleeves extend all the way over your hand to avoid any gaps between your gloves and jacket. Both the outer and lining fabrics are created with a durable and light fabric, and the shoulders are reinforced with 100% stretch polyamide.
WEIGHT M's medium 540 g
JACKET MATERIAL: Aura Bio 60, 10 denier 28 g/m² – 60% biomass polyamide 40% polyamide. PFOA-free water repellent.
REINFORCEMENT MATERIAL: Levitend Forte 73 g/m² – 100% polyamide. PFOA and fluorocarbon free water repellent.
INSULATION: White goose down 93/7 (93% goose
down, 7% feathers). Fill power 800+ (IDFB/US method), 750+ (EN12131). bluesign® approved down. Certified by Responsible Down Standard.
DOWN WEIGHT: Men’s M 103 g / 0.15 lbs
- Raglan sleeves give freedom of movement; the jacket will stay in place even when you raise your arms above your head
- 3D-adjustable hood
- Reinforced shoulders
- Angled zip with reinforced, down filled storm flap and snap button closure
- Two zipped pockets with reinforced storm flap and fleece lining
- Inner pockets have zipper pulls both in and outside, making it easy for you to open and close the inner/pack pocket from both sides
- Elastic at wrist is placed a bit up inside the sleeve. The sleeve end then extends over the hand and the elastic is placed around your wrist
- Mitten-friendly elastic and adjustable bottom hem
- Extended back
- Box construction without penetrating seams
- Front and hood reflectors
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Style 10540M