Men's Brede Jacket Ebony
Brede is a durable, waterproof jacket created to tackle the harshest conditions. The generous cut allows for extra layering and insulation, the Windvisor™ protects your face from frostbite and the stretchy Cutan® 3-layer fabric and reinforcements over the hips, arms and elbows make Brede a choice for expeditions, dog mushers and alpine climbers around the globe.
Brede is the result of decades of experience from guides, expedition teams, climbers, sled dog mushers and professionals. We aimed to build a jacket that can handle any weather and any situation. It is reinforced with Duracoat™ and Icebreaker over the hips and shoulders to last. It features ventilation zips under arms and four zipped pockets in the front, protected with storm flaps as well as a RECCO reflector and a whistle. The Brede goes well together with the Freke Salopettes if you are looking for an expedition kit.
WEIGHT M's medium 1160 g
JACKET MATERIAL: 3L Cutan® Super Stretch 230 g/m² – 90% polyamide, 10% elastane. PFOA-free water repellent.
NECK PROTECTION: 2L 100% polyamide. PFOA-free water repellent.
REINFORCEMENT MATERIAL: Duracoat™, Icebreaker RP – 100% recycled polyester. Fluorocarbon free water repellent.
RET: 5–6 Pa m²/W
WATERCOLUMN: >20 m
- Klättermusen Windvisor™
- 3D-adjustable hood with enough room for helmet
- Toggle and D-ring in front
- Taped seams
- Reinforced shoulders, hips, elbows and lower arms
- Generous fit
- Angled two-way zip with internal and external storm flap with Velcro
- Ventilation zips under arms
- Waterproof pocket inside left pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Mitten-friendly wrist adjustment
- Elastic adjustment at waist and lower hem
- Adjustments inside the upper pockets to avoid painful whiplash to your face from the hood cords
- Extended back with reflector
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Style 10250M