Equipment IntroductionEquipment No: 10615M
Loride Jacket Special Edition embodies Klättermusen's philosophy of maximum safety for you, minimum impact on nature. Exclusivey available in Japan and on Klättermusen.com.
Maximum safety by adding special safety features like reflectors in the front and back, and minimum impact by being made from EtaDry® organic cotton with the highest possible certification in the world. It is the most sustainable way of being outdoors using a natural fibre instead of synthetic. Attention is rigorously payed to every detail in the jacket, made to cater specially for the sophisticaed and global customer.
What makes the Loride jacket unique is its fabric - organic and GOTS-certified cotton. A soft, quiet and windproof fabric with a comfortable feeling. It has excellent ventilation properties and the cut of the jacket is designed for movement. If you're going hiking or trekking, Loride jacket is the perfect choice.
Equipment Key Features
- The 3D-adjustable hood is constructed to follow the movements of your head closely and not obscure your field of vision.
- Hood adjustments are easy to make thanks to the cord closures.
- Brim with soft foam inside to stabilize and protect from sun and wind.
- Soft brushed tricot on the inner placket to protect chin.
- Zipper is angled to avoid chin abrasion.
- Loose yoke for effective ventilation in back. Can be attached on top for maximum ventilation.
- Quick release sleeve adjustment to keep out wind.
- Increased visibility with reflector in front and back.
- Harness-adapted hand pockets are placed higher up to avoid abrasion.
- Adjustable hem and elastic cord thumb holds ensure a snug fit.
- Weight g. (Men's M)
Materials & Care
Free shipping available.Read More
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, return it free of charge within 30 days for a full refundRead More
A sustainable shipping solutionRead More
Service & Repairs
Extend the life of your equipment by sending it to our repair shopRead More