Created as an all-mountain outer garment dedicated to harsh conditions, the Brage pants are a durable, versatile and sustainable 3-layer pant.
They are fluorocarbon-free, made from 100% recycled polyamide and the weave of the fabric is stretchy and flexible. The rear, knee and lower leg are reinforced with Duracoat™ for extra durability. The Brage pants are designed for use with ski boots and the snow gaiters at the leg keeps snow out when taking off your skis. We've added elastic in the back for a better fit and thanks to two-way zippers, the drop seat functions as extra ventilation.
WEIGHT M's medium 932 g
PANT MATERIAL: 3L 100% recycled Polyamide, 193 g/m².
SNOW GAITER MATERIAL: 89% Polyamide, 11% elastane.
BACK PROTECTION: 100% Polyester. PFOA and fluorocarbon-free product.
WATER COLUMN: > 20 m
- High waist with detachable and adjustable suspenders. When removed, no hard parts remain on the pants
- Taped seams
- Duracoat™ reinforcements on rear, knees, inside lower leg and bottom hem
- Diamond shaped gusset at crotch for maximum freedom of movement
- Drop seat function
- Fly with internal and external storm flap
- Two-way ventilation zips on outside thigh
- Kevlar® reinforcement on bottom hem
- Snow gaiter at inside lower leg with silicone
- Adjustable hem that fits with ski boots and regular boots
- Soft fabric on inside of back waist to protect laminate against sweat
- Security pocket with external storm flap, perfect for ski pass, keys or credit card
- Mobile pocket on right leg
- Two large zipped leg pockets, one with bellow
- Reinforced belt loops
- Hip belt friendly
- Personal name tag inside
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Style 15552M