Equipment IntroductionEquipment No: 50100U
Versatile gaiters that offer complete protection in any kind of weather, trek or type of expedition.
When hiking through dense shrubs and it’s too warm for heavy pants, Kormt saves the day. The idea behind Kormt was to divide pants into two parts and make them adaptable to any hard activity or condition. The Quick adjustment on top, the adjustable lower hem and a boot lace hook make Kormt easy to use. The legs are individually shaped in a right and a left gaiter to enable optimum fit. Made from bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyamide, reinforced with Kevlar® and Duracoat™, they provide protection from thorns, branches, and even snakebites and are incredibly durable.
Equipment Key Features
- The storm flap covers a water-resistant zipper that minimizes water penetration.
- Attaching the hook to the boot laces creates an effective seal following the movements of the boot.
- The quick adjustment mechanism makes it easy to adjust the seal and fit as needed.
- The lower hem fits almost any type of footwear making Kormt very versatile.
- Integrated reflective lines aid low-light visibility with the angles providing directionality.
- Individually cut left and right pairs ensure an optimal fit.
- Zipper placed on the outside of the leg to avoid abrasion.
- Taped seams for full waterproofness.
- Easy to exchange cord if it is worn out.
- Aluminium hooks on Hypalon stirrup are easy to remove.
- Duracoat™ reinforcements on lower part as well as Kevlar® on the inside of bottom hem add durability.
- Hypalon puller is lightweight, sturdy and functions easily with gloves or mittens.
Free shipping on qualifying ordersRead More
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, return it free of charge within 30 days for a full refundRead More
A sustainable shipping solutionRead More
Service & Repairs
Extend the life of your equipment by sending it to our repair shopRead More