Since 1975, Klättermusen has crafted durable outdoor clothing and backpacks. We believe that how we make our products is as vital as the product itself and that’s why we mainly use organic or recycled materials to minimise our footprint on the planet.
We have a vision of becoming the best brand in the world at making premium, high-quality performance products designed for global users, and in connecting them through real experiences.
We are always on the lookout for talented people to contribute to Klättermusen's future development and innovation. If you share our passion and values, please take a look through our open opportunities.
100%, starting spring 2022
Based in Åre
You will be part of a small and very focused Design and Production team in Åre, supporting with everything that involves production including order negotiations and follow up. We are looking for someone that can evolve in this position and become a buyer within 1-3 years.
For this position you need to be curious, detailed- and solution oriented and an outdoor enthusiast.
- Forecast to sewing factories
- Buy negotiations and follow up including negotiating moq & surcharges
- Order and follow up on shipment samples
- Assist production and assortment managers with update gameplan information in PLM
- Assist with quality controls at suppliers
- Fabric & Trims:
- Update fabric & trim prices and surcharges in PLM and other systems
- Checking and commenting on material shipment samples
- Manage, coordinate and evaluate fabric tests
- Proactively track, manage and update all seasonal fabrics and trims data within PLM and other systems
- Manage, track and record seasonal sustainability data for fabrics and trims
- Assist during seasonal consolidations of trims and fabrics for SMS and bulk
- Participate in sustainability projects & other science based projects
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience within buying textile products
- Relevant education within textile and purchasing
- Practical knowledge of a PLM system
- Deep experience in Microsoft Excel and Adobe
- Business-level proficiency in written and oral English communication
How to apply:
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com by 16th of February the latest.
Based in Åre
About the position:
We are currently looking for a full-time Order Coordinator, to strengthen our Order team in Åre. The success criteria for the job is to be detailed, proactive and analytic to the core. The right candidate will be a pillar of support to our sales team and international customers. The candidate must show experience in working with order support, sales and/or customer service and have a mindset to allow up sale as in many cases being the 1st point of contact for our customers.
The position is based in our headquarters office in Åre and occasional working evenings and customer visits may occur.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for all order and admin related tasks for Wholesale and B2B accounts globally.
- Pro-actively manage day-to-day order administration and sales support activities, in coordination with other order coordinator(s) and in support of sales managers and service and support manager.
- Including tasks such as order placement, order confirmations, delivery planning, new customer setups, invoicing and database management.
- Pro-actively manage day-to-day Wholesale customer service and queries, as needed, in coordination with customer service team.
- Coordinate and be co-responsible for the successful planning of outbound seasonal activities between logistic, production and sales teams.
- Outbound logistic and trade management for export customers.
- Support sales managers with inventory and outbound planning to decrease distribution costing and increase inventory turn-over.
- Management of our B2B-portal, Elastic. Including tasks such as seasonal updates, general updates and system management.
What you have:
- 3+ years’ experience within order administration, sales support and/or customer service
- Ability to use touch-point with customers to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Disciplined, structured and well-organised by nature
- Analytical with the ability to multi-task efficiently and successfully
- Proactive mindset with seasonality understanding to allow full year planning and execution
- Good knowledge within MS Excel and ERP system a must
- Fluent in business-level spoken and written communication English and Swedish a must
- Fluent in business-level German is considered a plus
What Klättermusen is offering:
- A unique and long-term career and personal development opportunity of bringing a refined customer experience globally
- A demanding but young and entrepreneurial culture in a dynamic and fast-growing company
- A chance to work and be exposed to customers from over 50 different countries.
- An opportunity to test and be involved in the joint development of outdoor gear in line with Klättermusen’s ‘Maximum safety for you, minimum impact on nature’ philosophy
How to apply:
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.