Since 1975, Klättermusen has crafted durable outdoor clothing and backpacks. We believe that how we make our products is as vital as the product itself and that’s why we mainly use organic or recycled materials to minimise our footprint on the planet.
We have a vision of becoming the best brand in the world at making premium, high-quality performance products designed for global users, and in connecting them through real experiences.
We are always on the lookout for talented people to contribute to Klättermusen's future development and innovation. If you share our passion and values, please take a look through our open opportunities.
100%, starting from early 2022
Based in Åre
You will be part of a small and very focused Design and Production team in Åre, supporting with everything that involves fabric and trims. You will be responsible for taking Klättermusen’s materials to the next technical, innovative, and sustainable level and make sure that they keep the highest quality standards.
For this position you need to be a material nerd, curious, driven, solution oriented and an outdoor enthusiast. You always look for better sustainable options.
- Source and develop fabric and trims
- Greige calculations, bookings and follow up
- Negotiating prices and surcharges
- Ordering and commenting on lab dips
- Checking and commenting on material shipment samples
- Manage, coordinate and evaluate fabric and trims quality controls and testing
- Proactively track, manage and update all seasonal fabrics and trims data within PLM and other systems
- Supporting the Marketing and Digital team with details and facts about the materials and their processes
- Manage, track and record seasonal sustainability data for fabrics and trims
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience within textiles and materials
- Relevant education within textile and materials
- Deep knowledge about technical fabrics and sustainable practices within textile processes
- Practical knowledge of a PLM system
- Deep experience in Microsoft Excel and Adobe
- Business-level proficiency in written and oral English communication