Equipment IntroductionEquipment No: 40423U01
Eldner 2.02L Lumbar Pack
- Designed for fit with all 30L+ packs and as stand-alone item.
- Quick and easy to use attachment toggles for free placement in loop webbings.
- Regular fit, body back length 47-52cm.
- Lightweight, designed for everyday wear.
Eldner 2.0 is a 2 liter waist pack to carry your essentials during climbing, high-speed hiking, running or ski touring. It is a small and practical waist pack designed for free placement, stripped of unnecessary features. It can easily be carried around the waist, cross body or over one shoulder, thanks to the adjustable strap. The strap closes with a quick release buckle made in aluminum for increased durability and simple use. The bungee cords on top allow you to strap down your light rain jacket or other loose items. Eldner 2.0 also has an elastic mesh pocket in front for items that need to be easily accessible, such as snacks or ski wax. Eldner 2.0 can be attached to any Klättermusen backpack thanks to the toggles on top. The straps can be folded away using the webbing loops on the back.
Equipment Key Features
- A quick release buckle made in aluminum for increased durability.
- Adjustable strap can be used to carry the bag cross-body, slung over one shoulder or strap it down to other equipment.
- Can be worn in multiple ways and combined with other carrying equipment.
- Quick attach bungee cord with hook for attachment of loose items.
- Toggles on back for easy attachment to larger pack and for stowing away straps.
- Pocket for easy accessible smaller items such as snacks or ski wax.
- Simple attachment to waist belt with back side belt loops.
- Reflector for increased visibility.
- Zipper puller on main zip can be used as whistle in emergency.
- Weight (g)
- Dimensions (cm)
Materials & Care
Free shipping available.Read More
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, return it free of charge within 30 days for a full refundRead More
A sustainable shipping solutionRead More
Service & Repairs
Extend the life of your equipment by sending it to our repair shopRead More