Equipment IntroductionEquipment No: 40388U92
YdalirAlpine Haul Bag 100L
- Designed for regular back body fit.
- Adjustable carrying system.
- Adjustable fit, body back length 42-54cm.
- Midweight, designed for rugged expeditions.
A large, durable and sustainable expedition duffel bag to fit all your gear.
The Ydalir is a waterproof and extremely durable expedition duffel bag thanks to its Cordura Ecomade reinforcement. The bag is equipped with hauling handles on each side, a sturdy carrying handle for one hand carrying and padded, detachable shoulder straps for comfortable carrying on the back. The bag opens with one straight zipper that can be expanded on one side to create a wider opening for easier loading and unloading. The looped webbing on the outside allows attachment of a variety of accessories. Sturdy loops next to the handles let you attach the bag to a car roof or similar. A hook on the side of the bag lets you attach equipment when carrying the duffel bag in backpack mode. The Ydalir can be compressed by using the looped webbing on the side.
Equipment Key Features
- Can be carried as a backpack with detachable padded shoulder straps.
- Sturdy handle for comfortable one hand carrying.
- Haul handles on both sides for easy handling.
- Tension locks to adjust shoulder straps when carring in backpack mode.
- Staight zipper on top that can be expanded to one side.
- Looped webbing for accessory attachment.
- Hook on side for easy attachment of sleeping mat.
- Spacious interior of bag to fit large amounts of expedition gear.
- Reinforcement in Cordura Ecomade recycled polyester for extreme durability.
- Reflector for increased visibility.
- Compressible with loop webbings.
- Easy accessory attachment.
- Completely waterproof to keep equipment protected from the elements.
- Multiple handles for easy hauling.
- Compatible with the following totes/accessories: Algir, Eldner, Fimmafäng
- Weight (g)
- Dimensions (cm)