Equipment IntroductionEquipment No: 40417U02
The Höner 42L backpack is made for alpine and high performance mountaineering, a perfect backpack for multi-day missions. It is made from our proprietary 210 Denier Retina® fabric which keeps the weight of the backpack down. The bottom front is reinforced with Hardur® fabric to add durability for carrying ice axes and crampons. The top lid gives extra water protection while it also functions as a 3-point rope attachment and for compression. The Höner backpack sits close to the body with ventilated shoulder straps. The backpack is also prepared for a hydration system.
Equipment Key Features
- Lid can be used to compress and hold down equipment.
- Webbings on lid form 3 point rope attachment system.
- Dual ice axe holders and haul handles in front and back.
- Padded waist strap with gear loop for equipment.
- Elastic cord system for easy storage and compression.
- Compression straps.
- Hydration system ready.
- Reinforce bottom for extra durability.
- Small pocket on hip belt for things that you need to have easy accsess to.
- Compatible with the following totes/accessories: Bottle Holder, Communication Pocket, Elastic Gear Strap, Jera and Lagu.
- Weight (g)
- 950 g