Equipment IntroductionEquipment No: 40311U81
RatatoskRoll-top Backpack 30L
Designed for tough climbs and mountain expeditions.
Ratatosk is one of our most used and abused backpacks in the classic Klättermusen arsenal. We have touched up the detailing, keeping it as a robust backpack, clean and simple in its design, and able to carry heavy loads. Ratatosk has a trim shape and is narrower in the bottom to keep the weight close to the body. Highly functional features include multiple hole webbing attachment points for fastening equipment, accompanied by two gear straps with quick toggle in front, and an elastic gear strap for holding rope on the top. The fabric uses 70% recycled polyamide.
Equipment Key Features
- Quick-toggle gear straps hold rope or other equipment and are mitten friendly.
- Dual top tensioners stabilize the packaging through compression.
- External zipper pocket with a vertical opening.
- Loops for attaching ice axes or poles within easy reach, but out of the way.
- Multiple attachment points in the looped webbing allows for attachment of helmets, crampons and other equipment with free placement.
- A lightweight backplate to increase the stability of the backpack.
- Increased visibility inside the pack with white interior fabric.
- Backpack can be adjusted to various situations with removable hip belt.
- Durable quick release buckle on hip belt for fast removal of backpack in an emergency.
- Increased visibility with triangular reflector.
- Carrying handle for when you are on the go.
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps for optimal, hike-long comfort.
- Glove friendly tension lock adjustment.
- Hydration system with room for water bladder and hose.
- Narrow bottom to keep weight close to body.
- Water column
- > 3 m on main fabric, > 7 m on wear protection.
- Weight (kg)
- Volume (L)
Free shipping on qualifying ordersRead More
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, return it free of charge within 30 days for a full refundRead More
A sustainable shipping solutionRead More
Service & Repairs
Extend the life of your equipment by sending it to our repair shopRead More